A girl can’t have too much lipsticks right? But sometimes finding the right lipstick with a great formula is not so easy. Here are my favourite brands for liquid lipsticks:
- ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS ♥︎
I love these brand for liquid lipsticks because they all have great velvety formulas that’s not too dry on the lips & they last all day. ♡♡♡♡
🍒 Makeup Details 🍒
✤Eyebrows: #anastasiabeverlyhills dipbrow pomade (granite)
✤Eyes: #hudabeauty mauve obsessions palette
✤Lashes: #kokolashes girl about town
✤Glow: #hudabeauty 3D highlighter palette (golden sands edition)
✤Lips: #smashbox always on liquid lipstick (driver‘s seat)
☆TOO FACED COSMETICS
☆ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS
This are some of if not the best liquid lipsticks on the market, they are worth every penny and hype they get. They last all day, not over drying, amazing quality and simply beautiful on the lips. Every makeup lover should own these amazing liquid lipsticks.
These three brands are by far the best affordable lipstick brands in my opinion, they are not over drying, the last all day and they are of great quality.
These are a few products I am currently in love with, they are also a makeup lover must haves and every makeup lover should own these.
★Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil (Perversion)
★Nars Casino Bronzer
★Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
★Catrice Cosmetics Highlighting Eyeshadow (Golden Nights)
★Jouer Cosmetics Powder Highlighter (Skinny Dip)
★Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
I felt like beating my face today and take pics for instagram so created this bomb look.
- Estee Lauder The Mattifier Primer
- Ester Lauder Double Wear Foundation (Amber Honey)
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (Cadiz)
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer (Tan)
- Mac Studio Fix Perfecting Powder (Medium Dark)
- MUG Contour Powder (Deal Breaker, Half Hearted)
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- Nars Casino Bronzer
- MUG Blush (XOXO)
- ABH Glow Kit (Sun Dipped)
- Mac Fix+
- Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray (Green Tea)
- ABH Dipbrow Pomade (Ebony)
- Kylie Cosmetics Royal Peach Palette
- L.A Girl Glide Gel Liner (Royal Blue)
- Urban Decay Glide-On Eye Pencil (Perversion)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Visofree Lashes
- Catrice Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner (Black Jack W/ Jack Black)
- Nyx Matte Liquid Liner (Black)
- Catrice Cosmetics Highlighting Eyeshadow (Golden Lights)
- Urban Decay Glide-On Lip Pencil (Anarchy)
- ABH Liquid Lipstick (Catnip)
If you want that airbrush look in real life you need this powder. This is my favourite powder to set my concealer and foundation, I love how smooth and flawless it makes my face looks and that it sets my foundation so it last all day plus it sets my concealer so it doesn’t crease. Mac is one of my favourite makeup brands and one of the best so I expected nothing less than quality from them. This loose powder is a makeup addict must have, in my opinion I think its the best powder for setting your cream products. I use mostly medium dark but sometimes I use dark. I recommend this powder to all makeup lovers.
I bought this foundation thinking it could replace my l’oreal infallible pro matte foundation and the first time I used it, I actually thought it could but I started breaking out and found out this was what was causing it. Usually before I buy any beauty products I always do a thorough research and most people said this foundation is great but unfortunately it didn’t work for me. Its lightweight with good coverage so I was loving it for this time of year but I had to stop using it. I was really hoping that this foundation could be my summer foundation but guess I’ll just have to find another one.
So because it broke me out I can’t recommend this foundation but I will say when it comes to makeup it’s all about trial and error so what doesn’t work for me may work for you.
If you love blushes as much as I do here are a few that you should definitely rock this summer:
- NYX iLLUMINATOR (Chaotic)
- NYX Ombre Blush (Insta Flame)
- MUG Blush (XOXO, Heart Throb, Puppy Love, Soulmate)
- MAC Blush (PeachyKeen, Breath Of Plum)
- Morphe 9B Blush Palette
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette (Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold)
It’s officially summer time that means its time to rock our nude & vibrant lippies. In the summer time, nude & bright colour lippies are a must for me. Heres a few I am loving this summer 17 😌 :
- MUG Plush Matte Liquid Lipstick (Party Girl)
- MUG Plush Matte Liquid Lipstick (Marriage Material)
- NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick (Push-Up)
- NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick (Exotic)
- Jeffrey Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick (Watermelon Soda)
- Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme (Darling)
- Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme (Precious)
- Colourpop Cosmetics Ultra Satin Lip (Brooklyn)
- Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick (Strawberry Fields)
- Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick (Electric Raine)
These are some of my favourite brands for liquid lipsticks, I love these formulars, they are comfortable on the lips, they are all matte, they are not cakey nor patchy on the lips & they last all day or night.