So this year I promised myself I wouldn’t buy so much makeup an I am really proud of myself for actually doing that. Other than products I’ve previously reviewed there aren’t many products I’m loving right now but here is a few products I’ve been using a lot lately:
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick (Allegedly) – This is by far one of my favourite nude lipstick ever, I love the color and how beautiful it looks on the lips. This is an everyday lip colour that goes with any look an of course the amazing formula of jeffree’s lipsticks is a plus.
- Farsali Jelly Beam Highlighter (Glazed) – I was a bit scared to use this product but after using it, it became one of my favourite highlighter, I love how beautiful it looks on the skin and the beaming glow it gives.
If you follow me on Instagram or know me personally then you know i love changing my look and I love wearing wigs but as much as I love wearing my wigs, taking care of my real hair is a must. These are the products I use to keep my hair long and healthy:
To wash my hair I either use my olive oil shampoo & conditioner or my pantene pro-v shampoo & conditioner, depends on the mood I’m in.
- Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo
- Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner
- Pantene PRO-V Repair & Care Shampoo
- Pantene PRO-V Volume Conditioner
To treat my hair I only use doo gro products, why? Because they have some of the best products that does help your hair stay healthy. I don’t always use the same treatments but I always use treatments from doo gro, these are the two I’m currently using.
- Doo Gro Deep Down Intense Penetrating Conditioner
- Doo Gro Leave-In Gro Treatment
As someone who struggles with dark circles, i love a full coverage concealer and this concealer is that. I love how beautiful it looks under the eyes and how flawless it blends into the skin. I also have to applaud too faced for not only the beautiful design of this bottle but the amount of product they gave us, no concealer I own has this much product and I don’t see myself finishing this bottle anytime soon. This concealer is perfect for the makeup lovers who loves a full coverage concealer that doesn’t look nor feel cakey. I also love the big applicator, one dip and it’s enough because it’s annoying to be constantly dipping in the bottle to get the desired amount of concealer you need to get the job done. This is officially one of my top 3 favorite concealers.